Summer is the perfect time to splash out on new towels. A summer holiday may be pending; you might also be one of a growing number of people who take part in ‘wild swimming’ (rivers/lakes/sea) where a big new fluffy towel might be just the ticket after an invigorating outdoor swim. A new set of towels for your bathroom will not only give it a mini makeover, but will make you feel a little bit more fantastic too! So here, to help your summer go swimmingly well – and in no particular order – are my top 10 towel suggestions:
Go on, dive in…
1. Love the supersized retro zigzag border.
2. Turkish Hammam towels are easy to pack, beautiful to look at as well as good at soaking up the water.
3. ‘Yachty chic’ at a very affordable price.
4. Attention to detail is as hot as ever at Zara Home with on-trend tassels and Greek-inspired motif.
5. Love the relaxed coastal styling of these Turkish Hammams – did I mention that they also wash well?
6. John Lewis quality + very smart neutral stripes = the perfect combo.
7. These waffle textured Hammams are so pretty as well as being keenly priced.
8. With its smart label by Swedish owned Lexington, these sumptuous towels evoke luxury beach house living in The Hamptons. Pretty essential to have heaps of them … all neatly stacked, of course.
9. There are stripes, and then there are Ralph Lauren stripes. Your hunt for the perfect beach towel ends here…
‘Riviera’ beach towel, Ralph Lauren Home available in store only at Harrods, £99 (www.ralphlaurenhome.com Tel: 020 7535 4600)
10. Velvety navy and indigo coloured luxury. Who could resist? It’s Ralph, innit.
‘Ralph’ beach towel, Ralph Lauren Home available in store only at Harrods, £119. (www.ralphlaurenhome.com, Tel: 020 7535 4600)
Thank you so much for reading! If you would like to receive email alerts for future posts then please press the blue ‘Follow’ button at either the beginning or end of this post.